Thursday, September 11, 2008

DISASTER


It's been almost two weeks since I've returned home and avoided near disaster. The thought of losing my loved ones for good crushes me..to say the least. I now find myself facing a differrent kind of disaster..that of hurricane Ike..heading towards us.I've prepared for the hurricane as best I could under the circumstances and feel strongly that we can ride this out...come hell or high water...I'll protect my family to best of my ability.
I stop to think what if ...I hadn't returned when I did...what became of the world I left behind....the erractic rehearsals...the sleepless nights..the screaming..the fighting...the bleeding..was just too much for any sane man to contend with...I wonder what bottom feeders have stepped in to try and replace me...I laugh inside knowing they can try...but will fall miserably short of my performances...I'm better skilled ,more experienced and like to work/play hard with a "good time"feel and mindset....
I hope DV8 someday emerges from the confines of their own prison and succeeds in whatever goals they try to achieve...Lord knows I tried....but fate would have other plans for Caesar Vee..and it didn't include a San Antonio Disaster...!



'Til next we meet ...on the eve of "IKE",

Peace and God Bless,

"C"

No comments: